A presentation on Kanban

Following on from my original post about Kanban I went on to 'horror of horrors' put together a slideshow on the topic for my new workplace. This was presented to a new team as an introduction. The team than went on and started a Kanban process to manage their work. They are still using a derivation of this process today, 8 months later, to mixed success.

Here is the slideshow on Slideshare, I havent looked at this since I placed it up there in February, but once again I'll use the 'historical context' disclaimer here:

http://www.slideshare.net/rooosterboy/little-bits-of-cardboard-a-kanban-case-study

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using an agile storyboard as a scale of certainty

A survey on release processes with organisations that 'sef-identify' as folowing agile practises.

Mission Orders, 6 military principles that can work for agile teams